We are NOW Acepting Registrations for 2020!
FREE TRIALS AT OPEN HOUSE JAN 7TH
BY RESERVATIONS ONLY - LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE
PLEASE SEE SCHEDULE BELOW FOR OPEN HOUSE
CLASSES OFFERED ON TUESDAYS ONLY
Next Season: Jan 7 thru Mar 31
SEE DETAILS BY AGES & STYLES BELOW:
BALLET - 5:15- 5:45
HIP HOP - 5:45 - 6:15
Hip Hop - 6:15-7:00
Hip Hop - 7:00-7:45
NEW STUDENT'S SPECIAL:
SAVE $25 WHEN ENROLLING YOUR CHILD ON 1ST VISIT
(Cannot be combined with other discounts and/or specials)
STOP!!! READ!! BE PREPARED!!! SAVE TIME!!! ENJOY!!!
WE DO NOT ACCEPT DROP INS WITHOUT RESERVATIONS.
NEW STUDENTS AND TRY OUT KIDS MUST HAVE A SUBMITTED "NEW STUDENT FORM".
"TRY OUTS" MUST HAVE CONFIRMED RESERVATION BY EMAIL PRIOR TO ATTENDING TO CLASS. STUDENTS ATTENDING TO 1ST TIME CLASS, MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY DESIGNATED GUARDIAN AND PRESENT CONFIRMATION OF ENROLLMENT TO ONE OF OUR STAFF MEMBERS PRIOR TO ENTERING A CLASS.
NO GUARDIANS ALLOWED IN CLASS AREAS AT ALL TIMES.
NO TRY OUTS ALLOWED INTO CLASSES IN PROGRESS
PLEASE SEE THAT NON ENROLLED CHILDREN DO NOT DISTURB THE STUDIO OPERATIONS AND CLASSES IN PROGRESS. WE APPRECIATE YOUR COOPERATION.
OUR NEXT EVENT:
OC DANCE STUDIO SPRING RECITAL
March 22, 2020 at Embassy Suites Hotel (Anaheim)
Please see important notes below:
1) Please take the time to read schedule prior to calling us as to make sure it is a good fit for your family agenda.
2) We ONLY offer classes and times listed on the schedule which are on TUESDAYS ONLY. No other day.
3) We encourage all families to read CAREFULLY the studio rules and regulations prior to registering your children to our programs in order to avoid any future misunderstandings.
4) We aim for a safe, fun and positive environment not only for our students as well as to all our patrons and STAFF members while in our facilities.
5) We do reserve the rights to refuse services and escort off any patron we may consider to be hostile, harmful and or unfriendly to any of our staff members and or other patrons at any given time.
6) All new students must sign waiver form prior to using our facilities and services.
7) There will be no outside drinks or food allowed in the facilities with exception of: bagged dry snacks and bottled water.
8) We reserve the rights to escort off any Nuisance children and/or adults from the premises at any given time.
9) Parents/Guardians are NOT allowed in the class areas - NO Exceptions! Visitors and guardians are restricted to lobby area only.